“Architects of the Garden Lifestyle”
When our clients talk about their experiences with Mirror Lake, they always mentions one thing…
life in the garden.
Whether it is morning coffee on the terrace while observing humming birds, watching the grand kids “perform” gymnastics in the pool, or gossiping with the neighbor next to the fountain and sharing a glass of wine, the garden designs of Mirror Lake will change the landscape of your life.
Call us today and discover why people refer to us as the “Architects of the Garden Lifestyle“.
American Society of Landscape Architects
Association of Pool and Spa Professionals
Michael Shawn Kelly
- Robert E. Lee High School, Houston, Texas
- Texas A&M University – B.S. Floriculture
- Texas A&M University – B.S. Landscape Architecture
- Texas Professional Registered Landscape Architect #869
- Co-Host of “Your Livable Garden” on KSEV radio am700, Saturday mornings and KPRC radio am950, Sunday mornings.
- Former instructor of Landscape Architectural Design at Rice University School of Continuing Education.
- Founder of Mirror Lake Landscapes, Pools and Waterfalls.
When Mirror Lake collects a check for our services, it represents more than just a transfer of money. Most of our clients do not own money trees! The payment we receive often represents years of studying throughout the night, working long days and weekends, ridiculous travel schedules and over half a lifetime of “working your way up the ladder.” When you hire Mirror Lake to provide you and your family with a more enjoyable environment, we honor that commitment.
Our DESIGN/BUILDING SERVICES include the complete planning and installation of a wide variety of garden architecture. From simple planting arrangements to all encompassing outdoor environments with pools, patios, outdoor kitchens, lighting and more, Mirror Lake brings life to your landscape!
|Planting design||Gazebos and arbors|
|Swimming pool design||Fountains, ponds and waterfalls|
|Patios||Grading and drainage|
|Outdoor kitchens||Driveways and entryways|
|Landscape lighting||Complete building site analysis|
Our RETAIL OPERATIONS focus on supplying the construction material and planning for those interested in building their own patios, courtyards and water features.
- Pavestone® pavers and wall materials
- Belgard® pavers and wall materials
- Liners and pumps for ponds and waterfalls
- Unique water features
- Specialty plants
- Plans for themed courtyards
Our Staff – The People Who Make Things Happen
Some of our dedicated employees in the field have been with Mirror Lake for over 20 years! Along with our office staff and design team, all of us strive to provide our clients with a professionalism unsurpassed in the home improvement industry.
Mirror Lake conducts a constant search for energetic, talented individuals with a passion for creating beautiful gardens for our clients. If you have the drive and determination to constantly improve your skills, challenge your ability, and a strong willingness to serve others, then we would love to hear from you.